What information is collected?
Innomineral Cosmetics, hereby referred to as Innomineral, collects information from customers when they register on the website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out any form, respond to a survey or email.
Innomineral may ask you for your name, address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information while registering or placing an order.
How we use the Information?
We may use information collected by you during registering, ordering, purchasing, entering a contest or responding to any communications or any other way, in the following ways.
- To personalize the customers experience.
- To bring the products, deals and offerings for the customers in which they are most interested.
- To allow us better understand the needs of our customers.
- To use saved information for quick processing of transactions.
- To send you periodic offers of our product deals and offerings via email.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal data is only accessible to a handful of trusted employees who are obligated under the law to keep that information private and confidential unless required by the state or government to come forth with that information on account of it being a public threat.
We use a variety of means to keep our information safe from intruders. All sensitive information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted in our databases to be only accessed by only a few members of staff or administrators.
We do not sell or trade on the information we collect through different means.